Orange Liquid Energy Gel (12 Pack)
Twice the energy, twice as fast — with no upset stomach. Delivers fast, natural energy in a ready-to-drink liquid gel pack. Nothing artificial here: no caffeine, stimulants, fillers, or junk. The only ingredients are water, electrolytes, all natural fruit flavors, and glucose.
Comes in a convenient single-serve pack that won’t hold you back. Without any gum or thickening fillers, it goes down like water and is easy to take on the run.
Ensures your body will get twice the energy, twice as fast than with other carbohydrates. A refreshing, great-tasting all-natural formula means no byproducts known to cause G.I. issues — like triglycerides and lactic acid resulting from digestion of sucrose or fructose. It’s pure, clean energy.
Available in a pack of 12 packets.
- TWICE THE ENERGY, TWICE AS FAST - Convenient energy source available in a single-serve, ready-to-drink liquid gel pack that’s easy to take on the run.
- PURE & CLEAN - Glucose, water, electrolytes and natural flavors — that’s it. No byproducts like triglycerides and lactic acid during digestion, so you don’t need to worry about upset stomach or bloating during activity.
- ENERGY & ELECTROLYTES - Packed with glucose for energy and sodium and potassium to support critical body function during hard workouts and racing. On average, gels contain 3X more potassium than other brands, helping you avoid muscle cramps, brain fog and nausea.
- NO JUNK - No fructose or sucrose, no artificial sweeteners or flavors, no nasty chemicals. It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and vegan.
- INGREDIENTS - Water, Glucose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt.
- Comes in a pack of 12 packets.
Great taste, mixes well with gels, love using during training and racing. Hopefully you guys will bring back the powder
Best ever instant energy boost. Love the product. However, it is almost impossible to use your product while making any kind of effort on the bike. The top is inconsistent in how it tears off. Sometimes the package is open. Sometimes, there is only a small opening that requires squeezing. Sometimes it does not open at all. I have started to transfer to a small container(3 packs) or water bottle. Lots of waste with the individual packaging. Is there a reason you do not package in a resealable bottle? Either in bulk, liter? or possibly a four pack volume?
Less artificial taste. Good.
The best energy gels !!!
I’ve only used it 3 times on a run or I should I have said I tried using it with no success. I had one successful run and it did good. On the last 2 runs, when I went to tear the tab to open it, it did not tear off properly and I was unable to drink it. I still loved the tablets that have not been available in a long time.