Orange Liquid Energy Gel (12 Pack)
Twice the energy, twice as fast — with no upset stomach. Delivers fast, natural energy in a ready-to-drink liquid gel pack. Nothing artificial here: no caffeine, stimulants, fillers, or junk. The only ingredients are water, electrolytes, all natural fruit flavors, and glucose.
Comes in a convenient single-serve pack that won’t hold you back. Without any gum or thickening fillers, it goes down like water and is easy to take on the run.
Ensures your body will get twice the energy, twice as fast than with other carbohydrates. A refreshing, great-tasting all-natural formula means no byproducts known to cause G.I. issues — like triglycerides and lactic acid resulting from digestion of sucrose or fructose. It’s pure, clean energy.
Available in a pack of 12 packets.
- TWICE THE ENERGY, TWICE AS FAST - Convenient energy source available in a single-serve, ready-to-drink liquid gel pack that’s easy to take on the run.
- PURE & CLEAN - Glucose, water, electrolytes and natural flavors — that’s it. No byproducts like triglycerides and lactic acid during digestion, so you don’t need to worry about upset stomach or bloating during activity.
- ENERGY & ELECTROLYTES - Packed with glucose for energy and sodium and potassium to support critical body function during hard workouts and racing. On average, gels contain 3X more potassium than other brands, helping you avoid muscle cramps, brain fog and nausea.
- NO JUNK - No fructose or sucrose, no artificial sweeteners or flavors, no nasty chemicals. It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and vegan.
- INGREDIENTS - Water, Glucose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt.
- Comes in a pack of 12 packets.
Delivery of Glukos has been very delayed unfortunately. Love your products, but disappointed in delivery
I did not get the 12 pack I ordered just one packet can you either ship the 12 pack or refund my purchase?
I really like the fruit punch but I love the orange even more! I just wish I could get them in larger sizes and/or a powder. But the orange is seriously yum!
I've only used it 4 times now but I like the taste and have taken it about 10 to 20 minutes before running. I haven't felt a major boost like with other caffeine gels but it does seem like feeling. I'm still assessing it. I did order another box to give it a little longer trial.
I love the fast energy. The product is great, the packaging, not so much. It is hard to consume while riding.