Fruit Punch Liquid Energy Gel (12 Pack)
Twice the energy, twice as fast — with no upset stomach. Delivers fast, natural energy in a ready-to-drink liquid gel pack. Nothing artificial here: no caffeine, stimulants, fillers, or junk. The only ingredients are water, electrolytes, all natural fruit flavors, and glucose.
Comes in a convenient single-serve pack that won’t hold you back. Without any gum or thickening fillers, it goes down like water and is easy to take on the run.
Ensures your body will get twice the energy, twice as fast than with other carbohydrates. A refreshing, great-tasting all-natural formula means no byproducts known to cause G.I. issues — like triglycerides and lactic acid resulting from digestion of sucrose or fructose. It’s pure, clean energy.
Available in a pack of 12 packets.
- TWICE THE ENERGY, TWICE AS FAST - Convenient energy source available in a single-serve, ready-to-drink liquid gel pack that’s easy to take on the run.
- PURE & CLEAN - Glucose, water, electrolytes and natural flavors — that’s it. No byproducts like triglycerides and lactic acid during digestion, so you don’t need to worry about upset stomach or bloating during activity.
- ENERGY & ELECTROLYTES - Packed with glucose for energy and sodium and potassium to support critical body function during hard workouts and racing. On average, gels contain 3X more potassium than other brands, helping you avoid muscle cramps, brain fog and nausea.
- NO JUNK - No fructose or sucrose, no artificial sweeteners or flavors, no nasty chemicals. It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and vegan.
- INGREDIENTS - Water, Glucose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt.
- Comes in a pack of 12 packets.
My daughter uses Glukos to treat her Type 1 diabetic hypoglycemic episodes. She would love to try the watermelon lime, but she’s too young for caffeine. We’d love if you’d consider making more flavors without caffeine!
Great fitness item perfect to eat on rest day!
It's good stuff, but it's SO expensive.
Gave that boost of energy needed before football practice. No crashing. Approval from my coaches.
It’s fine. But as a cyclist I find it hard to get it down going 20+ mph. It gets everywhere because it’s like water. I normally use the tablets but your out right now.