DetailsWhy Glukos Protein? Glucose (The Good Sugar) is the only sugar that powers all human life and energy on the planet. Together, glucose with whey protein provides fast, natural energy to active muscles free of sucrose, high fructose corn syrup or artificial sweeteners. That means you are getting the fastest, best tasting protein bar available with about 200 calories and 14-15g protein. These bars are great for post workout recovery or a quick meal on the go in your busy life.
- Additional Information
Form Name Protein Bars Per-Case Qty Case of 12 List Headline 3 Flavors Benefit Icons No artificial colors, No high-fructose corn syrup, No artificial sweeteners, No caffeine, Gluten-Free Product Headline Fast protein, fast recovery. Ingredients/Allergens Cookies 'N Creme - Whey Crisps (Whey Protein Concentrate, Rice Flour), White Chocolate Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Sodium Caseinate, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Tocopherols), Cocoa Whey Crisps (Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Starch, Alkalized Cocoa), Whey Protein Isolate, Glucose Syrup, Maltitol, Almonds, Glycerin, Chicory Fiber, Cookie Pieces (Sugar, Alkalized Cocoa, Corn Flour, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Glycerin, Salt, Natural Flavor) White Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Alkalized Cocoa, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt. Allergens: Contains Milk, Almonds, And Soy. Manufactured In A Plant That Processes Tree Nuts And Egg.
Chocolate Peanut Butter - Whey Crisps (Whey Protein Concentrate, Rice Flour), Maltitol Peanut Flavored Coating (Maltitol, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Peanut Flour, Nonfat Dry Milk Solids, Whey Powder, Peanuts, Salt, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Anhydrous Milkfat), Whey Protein Isolate, Glucose Syrup, Peanuts, Cocoa Whey Crisps (Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Starch, Alkalized Cocoa), Maltitol, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Chicory Fiber, Glycerin, Alkalized Cocoa, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt. Allergens: Contains Milk, Peanuts, And Soy. Manufactured In A Plant That Processes Tree Nuts And Egg.
Rocky Road - Whey Crisps (Whey Protein Concentrate, Rice Flour), Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Salt), Whey Protein Isolate, Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Whey Crisps (Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Starch, Alkalized Cocoa), Maltitol, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Almonds, Chicory Fiber, Glycerin, Glucose Solids, Alkalized Cocoa, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt. Allergens: Contains Milk, Almonds And Soy. Manufactured In A Plant That Processes Tree Nuts, Peanut And Egg.
Coming Soon Message No
Customer Reviews 13 item(s)
- Great Product
- Great product
- Easy on the stomach and a great pre/post race supplement.
- I use the Glukos Protein Bar pre/post race to supplement my diet and to aid in recovery.
- Great product and taste. Expensive compared to other bars.
- Great protein bar
- Great after a workout.
- Great tasting and definitely worth every penny.
- I eat one of these before every distance run and usually for breakfast.
- The best protein bar on the market
- Taste great
- Protein Bars are not supposed to taste THIS good!
- The Peanut Butter Chocolate is our house favorite. It tastes too good to be a protein bar and we all enjoy eating them - my oldest grabs on her way to school and on the way to Soccer; I grab them after a run or for an afternoon snack; my youngest makes sure we pack them for long hikes. Tastes good and natural ingredients.
- Great protein bar. Tasty. Need Non-Chocolate Option.
- Great product. Very good taste and texture. Would like to see an option that doesn't have chocolate, so that it doesn't melt in the warmer weather months in AZ. Can get messy to eat when it melts.
- theses are the best bars ever.... nice crunch
- these are the best bars. not too sweet, not too big, not too gooey. just right.
- Love the product. Taste great and restores energy quickly.
- Only wish the website was easier to use, including ability to quickly reorder the same thing I ordered last time vs. having to add items to shopping cart one item at a time with multiple clicks and waiting for the website to respond, which was very slow today...
- The only protein bars I'll eat
- These protein bars are SO good. I've tried a million and if you want them to taste good, they are also packed with sugar. These are low sugar and high protein and yummy! I usually eat a half of one before my workout and then finish the other half after. Gives me just the right boost to work hard and then a little something to recover. Thanks glukos!
- Best tasting energy bar out there
- Tastes great and gives just the right boost I need before I workout
- Best bar
- Best bar around.