DetailsThe most condensed form of GLUKOS on the market is also the most versatile. These can be chewed like a big SweeTART, or placed in your mouth and dissolved in your cheek . If you want the purest energy available in a convenient water-tight tube, tablets are for you.
- Additional Information
Form Name Tablet Sampler Flavor No Per-Case Qty 3 Flavors List Headline 3 Flavors Benefit Icons 100% Natural, Vegan, No artificial colors, No high-fructose corn syrup, No artificial sweeteners, No caffeine, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free Product Headline Energy has never been this easy. Ingredients/Allergens
Lemon – Glucose, Citric Acid, Stevia, Potassium Citrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Beta Carotene (for color)
Orange – Glucose, Citric Acid, Stevia, Potassium Citrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Beta Carotene (for color)
Fruit Punch – Glucose, Citric Acid, Stevia, Potassium Citrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Purple Carrot Root (for color)
Coming Soon Message No
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Great product!
- Has great taste. I use during my short runs.
- Excellent Choice on the Long Run
- Had the opportunity to utilize the tablet on my recent 21 mile training run. Due to the ability to chew the tablet, this provided great convenience later in the run when I opted for no fluids but still wanting the nutrition that GLUKOS provides.
- The tablets dissolve easily and work great!
- I use when I'm don't want to feel full before a run but know I need some good carb energy.
- Very Portable
- Finally a good tasting portable that does not require water. A great addition to long distance training that fits in a small pocket.
- I will continue to buy this product!
- I love love love these
- I would buy it again awesome
- The tablets are like chewing a sweet tart great flavor low sugar no crash awesome!Thanks to my buddy wc MIKE KING!!!
- Love it!
- Very easy to digest. I have trouble with gels and chews but these fast dissolving tablets are great, especially during hard rides.
- Helps at the end of long runs
- Great to get through the longer runs