DetailsIf you've got GLUKOS powder and water, you've got everything you need to unleash your body's true athletic potential. And with this canister, you’ll have enough to make 2 gallons of GLUKOS. That’s a lot of energy. Keep it in your cupboard and you’ll always have fuel on hand when you need it.
- Additional Information
Form Name Powder (Canister) Per-Case Qty No List Headline 32 Servings Benefit Icons Vegan, No artificial colors, No high-fructose corn syrup, No artificial sweeteners, No caffeine, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free Product Headline Stock up on energy. Ingredients/Allergens No Coming Soon Message No
Customer Reviews 12 item(s)
- energy powder
- no taste
- Great Energy Product
- Great source of quick energy for long runs!
- I use Glukos when I go running. It's much better than sports drinks. The absorption is quick which is what I need during my long runs.
- Not just ANY hydration drink!
- I use this product prior to, during and after physical activities. I find it to be just the right amount of flavoring without being syrupy or overpowering.
- I like this product
- I use this prior to my runs
- Energy that taste good and WORKS!!
- My workout is more intense and I have the energy to FINISH!!
- Orange powder purchased
- Purchased orange flavor. Immediately stained inside of my brand new bottle. Was not happy. Didn't use again.
- Nothing better for taste or performance - clean energy!
- We all like different flavors, my favorite is the Orange, but it will stain your bottles! If I am in a race that has water in aid stations I will freeze highly concentrated mixes in waist belt bottles to sip on during the race and wash down with water at aid stations. My legs always feel better using Glukos than other brands and I enjoy the taste!
- Too Sweet
- This product requires one large scoop per 8 oz of water. My bottles are 21 oz. Two large plus scoops is allot of product per bottle. In addition the product will leave your mouth feeling like you were just eating cotton candy ... way to sweet!
- For a quick energy boost i love it on a 2 + hr bike ride
- It great on a 2hr or longer bike ride a bottle of it keeps my energy level up to where it was when i started I havent been on many rides over 3 hrs Those rides are 50 -60 miles thats a perfect distance for me
- love the taste!
- take with me on my rides to refill my bottle just carry serving in plastic bag .
- My favorite
- Live the taste. Easy on the stomach. Helps keep my energy up on long runs.