DetailsJust 1 GLUKOS Energy Liquid Gel provides you with about the same energy as an 8oz GLUKOS drink. It's a great, highly concentrated option for when you need fuel on a run, ride, or any activity. Glukos Energy Liquid Gels are made with water, glucose, electrolytes (sodium and potassium), and all natural flavors and colors. No artificial ingredients, colors, or preservatives are used in the making of this fast acting energy gel.
- Additional Information
Form Name Gel Per-Case Qty case of 12 List Headline No Benefit Icons Vegan, No artificial colors, No high-fructose corn syrup, No artificial sweeteners, No caffeine, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free Product Headline All fuel. No filler. Ingredients/Allergens
Lemon – Water, Glucose, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Beta Carotene (for color)
Orange – Water, Glucose, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Beta Carotene (for color)
Fruit Punch – Water, Glucose, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Purple Carrot Root (for color)
Coming Soon Message No
Customer Reviews 38 item(s)
- My go to
I love this product! I used it to train for my first ultra marathon, and use it during my half marathon and up races. I love the fruit punch flavor, and the lemon. I've been having a really hard time finding it at the local running store. Last time I went in they said they weren't selling it anymore, but specially ordered me some. I think it is sad! I love the way this is liquid, easy to drink, and easy to carry.
Quality Price Value
- Great product for runners! I used through out my Marathon training as we'll as during my Marathon run. I continue to use it
- Prefer this over another brand that is too thick and I have experienced a gag factor with. Glukos doesn't do that and it goes down like water
- Great flavor and works well on a long run
- Use this product on long training runs.
- Perfect to supplement food during long trail runs.
- I love the gels as they're easy to drink when I'm running!
- Use these while racing and training for half and full marathons. So easy to take when you're feeling fatigued.
- Comtinually amazed at how it helps my workouts and runs!
- Love everything about Glukos gels! By far the best I've used! Don't run or workout without it!
- This is a greaqt product.
- I like that it doesn't make my heart race like caffeine products do.
- Love it!
- I use glukos in some form on every run and ride
- My goto Gel
- I use this on my long runs while marThing training. The first time I had it was rock and roll Las Vegas 2015 and have been hooked since.
- Love this as not as heavy as other energy gels
- Use this as my running fuel. Really easy to ingest therefore on your GI tract!! Tastes like flavored water, yum!!!
- I have been buying these gels for my 15-year-old daughter who is a year-round pool and open water swimmer. She loves this product and uses it on a daily basis to fuel her during workouts. She says that the gels are great-tasting and easy to digest. I anticipate buying a lot of boxes of these in the future. Thanks for this great product!
- Love this brand...
- Got a sample at a event. Used it once I got home. Been using it since.
- Great product
- Carried it on my last half marathon. Love that this combines the effectiveness of Gu without sticking to your mouth, and is liquid enough to be a thirst quencher. Tastes great especially the Orange.
- Love it!
- Tried Glukos during a Rock N Roll half marathon earlier this year. I really like how much easier it was to take rather the other gels. I was fine with Gu Gels, but Glukos is so much easier to take, especially mid run. I've only tried the fruit punch, but I found it to be pretty tasty. I bought a box to train for my half that's coming up this weekend. Will need to get another box soon.
- Love these
- Great taste, much easier to take than Gu. Only drawback is they don't fit in most water bottle pouches or belts for long runs
- Great product!
- Excellent product. No High fructose corn syrup. Easy to eat and swallow even when you have been running for 3 hours and have an upset stomach. When I can't keep any GU down due to nausea, I can still take Glukos Gels when I need it most.
- Great customer service
- Tried at RnR expo and have been hooked ever since!
- Love it!
- I use Glukos on my longer runs. The first time I used it I was 2 miles in and wanted to quit. I took a few chews and ended up finishing my run feeling strong. My last mile ended up being my fastest.
- Great product
- I use Glukos gels for added energy during runs and feel good. I especially like the fact that you don't need to take it with water and quick energy release.
- Just what I ne
- Easy to transport. Easy to take. Wish it had a little caffeine
- On the Fence
- I am on the fence primarily due to the Kcal vs Packaging size in relation to what else is available to cyclist. Simply the volume/ size of the packaging for the amount of calories that are contained are cumbersome.
- How to believe this gel is as good as it is - skeptical until I tried it on a 3+ hour bike ride. Wow! Easy to digest and simple to carry in the jersey's back pockets.
- I would buy this again!
- I use Glukos whenever I have long distance runs. I take one at mile 5 and one for mile 10 when running halves. It definitely keeps me going and is better than the other supplements I have taken when running so many miles.
- Great product - very effective and easy to swallow!
- This product works for me - gives me confidence and fits into my fueling strategy. I know there are a lot of different types of energy gel brands, but if you are trying one out for the first time, try these!
- This product works great for a run
- I use the product before I go for a run or just for an extra boost on a long work day. It works great.
- Marathon Fuel
- so much better than GU
- Awesome Energy, Great Flavor!
- I take one when I need an energy boost before a soccer game. For continuous energy levels while running distance, I alternate an energy gel or an energy tablet approx every 3 miles.
- Good Gel
- I first took the glukos gels during the va beach rock and roll half and liked it. I've used them in races since and I like em because I don't get jittery with them. The only con I have is they are a big package to carry in a race.
- They are fantastic
- I use the gels & gummies while running. Love them
- I love this product.
- I've tried numerous types of Gu/Gel's and I could never stand the consistency (gooey) and they always caused stomach issues for me. Glukos Energy Gel has the consistency of water, but it's flavorful. Very easy to swallow. My digestive system stays happy throughout my long run.
- I buy this product all the time
- This is the best yet. I have tried many over the years. It is convenient, caffeine free, and best of all, it works.
- Highly recommend for runners
- Great for a run not sticky or gooey like the GUs. Single packaging could be a little smaller
- The Best energy fuel for my runs!
- Great fuel that keeps me going in all my runs and triathlons
- Severe Type 1 Diabetic works very fast
- I'm a severe diabetic that goes low in a hurry and slips into seizures quickly ! I carry this around as my safety bag of life . When I get low I just open and squeeze and it works very quickly ' I use this now instead of those tablets you use to chew on! Very nice product for me! Thanks
- I would by this product over and over again
- I love the taste and the fact I don't have tummy issues.
- Glukos keeps me running
- I use Glukos energy gels for a quick shot of carbs / energy while on my long runs and prior to my shorter runs.
- Glukos energy gels
- Really like the product and it works better than all the other different fuel types in my experience. Strangely, for me, the best thing about the Glukos gel is also the worse thing about it. That is, it's really not a gel - it's a liquid with the same viscosity as water. This makes it pleasant and easy to take while being great on the stomach since it's already mixed with water. The downside is it's heavy to carry enough for a longer run (one Glukos gel is about 2.5 times the weight of a GU type gel and comes in a much larger package). Unlike the standard gels you can easily stash in your running shorts or a fuel belt, this needs to be carried in some sort of bottle. I like the soft flask (p.s. a good branded product idea for Glukos) since the bottle collapses as you drink and prevents sloshing. However, for a marathon I would need to carry 16 ounces of Glukos. So if you're like me and don't want to carry a bottle on race day, you'll need to find an alternative fuel source - or be Jared Ward and have someone pass you bottles of the stuff at regular intervals. Still, I highly recommend Glukos.