Orange Liquid Energy Gel (12 Pack)
Twice the energy, twice as fast — with no upset stomach. Delivers fast, natural energy in a ready-to-drink liquid gel pack. Nothing artificial here: no caffeine, stimulants, fillers, or junk. The only ingredients are water, electrolytes, all natural fruit flavors, and glucose.
Comes in a convenient single-serve pack that won’t hold you back. Without any gum or thickening fillers, it goes down like water and is easy to take on the run.
Ensures your body will get twice the energy, twice as fast than with other carbohydrates. A refreshing, great-tasting all-natural formula means no byproducts known to cause G.I. issues — like triglycerides and lactic acid resulting from digestion of sucrose or fructose. It’s pure, clean energy.
Available in a pack of 12 packets.
- TWICE THE ENERGY, TWICE AS FAST - Convenient energy source available in a single-serve, ready-to-drink liquid gel pack that’s easy to take on the run.
- PURE & CLEAN - Glucose, water, electrolytes and natural flavors — that’s it. No byproducts like triglycerides and lactic acid during digestion, so you don’t need to worry about upset stomach or bloating during activity.
- ENERGY & ELECTROLYTES - Packed with glucose for energy and sodium and potassium to support critical body function during hard workouts and racing. On average, gels contain 3X more potassium than other brands, helping you avoid muscle cramps, brain fog and nausea.
- NO JUNK - No fructose or sucrose, no artificial sweeteners or flavors, no nasty chemicals. It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and vegan.
- INGREDIENTS - Water, Glucose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt.
- Comes in a pack of 12 packets.
I purchased two boxes of glukos to treat low blood sugar levels and they normally work great, I never received this order at all and previous orders have had issues, if you order I suggest upgrading shipping or else you will never get them
What's up, all! I slam one of these guys every two miles inbetween my Maurten. Ran a marathon the other weekend and felt great! Keep up the great work (how are things post-acquisition?) I heard a ton of sales are coming up! ;) Thanks again for a great product--I continue to recommend to all my friends down here in Santa Monica! Jared
This package originally arrived damaged with multiple empty packets. After reaching out to customer service I was able to get a replacement shipment. Thank You!
I use this to bring my blood sugar up when it drops. They work quick and are the perfect amount of glucose, same amount as what paramedics would give you ******. It’s dextrose so not going to jack your blood sugar up for hours, it does raise you up in minutes and gives you about 30 minutes to eat and get stable
I love Glukos gel, although I wouldn’t classify it as a gel per se. It’s more like a lifesaving and refreshing liquid on a long run with all of the benefits of a traditional gel. The texture of normal gels makes me sick, but Glukos is just like drinking a strong drink mix. It’s the only thing I can use as fuel on long runs and it does the job well!